Reverse Phone Lookup 310-429-5382

Calls at all hours and leaves no message. Caller ID says it is a cell. Verizon wireless message when call back says Verizon Wireless customer is not available. Receive calls late at night from this unknown caller. It said number was a Verizon numer and it had been disconnected, changed, or is no longer in service when I called the number back 1 minute after the call came in. This may be forwarded to a disconnected number or the message is just a recording on a voicemail. After calling Verizon CS and learning this number is not registered with Verizon I called my local police department who wasn't able to offer much help. I then called my carrier (AT&T) and they said they would CHARGE ME TO BLOCK THE NUMBER. Mad that I can't make the caller stop I logged on to the FCC website and FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE FCC at www.fcc.gov. I hope this'll HELP ALL OF US. If your phone company is charging you to block this harassing number then I would also say file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission on your phone company as I have done with AT&T. If a phone company is going to charge us to block harassing phone calls it would be in the best intrest of the phone company not to help us block the calls so we have to pay for the blocking service. The FCC should allow us to block numbers for free when they've been reported. I want it to stop and I shouldn't have to pay to keep from getting harassed!!!

Request: Reverse Phone Lookup
310-429-5382, (310)429-5382, 3104295382, 310.429.5382

3 comments:

Jerk said...

DANG IT!!! After I've filed with the FTC and the FCC I still keep getting calls from this number. EVERYONE - PLEASE FILE A REPORT WITH THE FCC!!! Maybe we can get it to stop.

Do Not Call Registry said...

Google "Do Not Call Registry" and register your phone number. You can register landline and cell phones now. I get so many calls from numbers like this that I have a folder on my desktop and keep the link there for quick access. When you get a call from this or any other number that is suspicious, check with this website first to see if it has a history. Then, if you want to report it all you have to do is go to the DNC website, click on "Complaint" and follow the instructions. I report every number that is suspicious. If everyone did this, there would be fewer harrassing calls. Suggest that every call be written down on a piece of paper with time of call, date, number and any information on your caller ID along with whether it was pre-recorded and if not, what a live person had to say. I have an envelope full. Good luck.

Renae said...

I too am harrassed at late as 11:45 pm, as early as 7 am -- and AM on the DO NOT CALL list. Does not work to block the number. Verizon says that it IS a diconnected Verizon number, but was registered to a Media Corporation, and they are probably using the Airtime card from the phone placed in a computer to place the calls. They are not sure why they can even place outbound calls on a disconnected number, and aren't really willing to do anything about it. Contact the government as well as your representatives. These people take advantage of the fact that while a law was put into place to allow persons to transfer numbers between cell and landlines, and keep your same number --- and at the same time they left no wording as far as WHO has jurisdiction over abuse. Local authorities say since it is out of state it would technically fall under FBI jurisdiction -- but FBI can't really hire the thousands of people needed to police this big problem. Call your reps and request laws that give jurisdiction to SOMEONE at the local level for national phone numbers...