Reverse Phone Lookup 866-704-5942

They were trying to sell me a Cancun package for a price that was extremely cheap to believe.  But also they were too quick pulling the trigger when it came to getting my credit card information. The thing that they don't accept American Express and that they didn't want me to call her back a few seconds later (after talking to my wife) threw the whole "business" off.  I don't thrust them!

Request: Reverse Phone Lookup 
866-704-5942, (866)704-5942, 8667045942, 866.704.5942

3 comments:

rgs said...

Called them and they told me they were Sandals. Not sure if they really were sandels since they were also very rude. Called Sandals to see if they send out unsolicited emails and they just connected me to a recording to have my fax removed from their list. So I will figure it was from them since it is obvious they do it to. The answer? Flood their toll free numbers with calls and waste their time.

Jerome said...

Hey if you have the money to spend on a vacations and dont want to make a thousand calls to get through to customer service then pay the extra 600 to 1000 on a retail package but if u wanna save a few hundred dollars and have alot of free time to call customer service its not a bad deal

Nicole said...

Rude is an understatement!!! I asked him if he could explain the process to me, because I couldn't get through, and when I went to the website, I got scam info. He told me that if I were to search my own bank, that I would get negative info also. I asked him if he was being a smartass and he said, "Yes I am, and if you curse me again I will hang up on you so fast you won't know what happened, I don't HAVE to help you...." Rude????? I would say so.