Reverse Phone Lookup 517-203-1400

It's extremely annoying when I get a call from this company because, when they call me, I am more than likely eating or watching TV.  The damn phone rings in the middle of a program I am intently watching, my answering machine picks up, and they hang up.  This leaves my answering machine to continue on answering the call.  After the beep, all I hear is the monotonous dial tone.  My machine continues recording the dial tone, and the voice that says, "Please hang up and try your call again.  If you need assistance, dial your operator.  Please hang up now...  This is a recording," unless I get up, pick up the phone and hang it up.

Request: Reverse Phone Lookup
517-203-1400, (517)203-1400, 517.203.1400, 5172031400

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I have gotten several of these calls over the years (2004-to current date)always with the same results - hangups and refusing to talk to machine or ME!!!! Is this someone stalking?

P Prater said...

I have been getting calls from this number for the past several weeks. I am handicapped so it is really irritating to get up to answer the phone, only to have either no one there or have them hang up on me. I sent Sara Shaw an email and told her to stop or I was going to report them to the phone company as a nuisance call. I added a few other phrases I will not repeat that will definitely make them see I mean business. These people are idiots.