Reverse Phone Lookup 877-609-8635

Someone from this number called me and left a message for a Gina Moreno.  To have her call back immediately, etc etc.   No Gina Moreno exists at my place.  I called back to let them know but, a man answered in a wanna be Shaft voice and said "Corporate office."  When I asked "Corporate office for what?"  He started talking fast asking for a case number.   When I asked again, he said "BlackStone."  I asked what Blackstone does.  He hung up.  

I think everyone should call this number and ask what BlackStone does.

Request: Reverse Phone Lookup
877-609-8635, (877)609-8635, 8776098635, 877.609.8635

4 comments:

Pissed at Intrusive Scam Calls said...

I also received a call from an officer, who refused to identify himself, would serve me with papers from a company called Blackstone for a reason they wouldn't give. They told me to call 877-609-8635 and gave me a reference number to use. So I said,"let me understand this..a company whom I never heard of, haven't spoken to and don't know why they're 'after me' spent hundreds of dollars filing a civil case against me and THEN wants me to call them to talk?" He said that's right. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I knew it was a scam. So I called them and asked them what kind of company they are. a guy wouldn't tell me without giving him a reference number. He also gave their address as 1950 Sterling, Ontario, CA. which is a warehouse owned by Fiesta Distribution. These people are truly scum. Love to see someone serve papers on them! Then I called a second time and got the receptionist. I said what does your company do. She said we serve papers. Huh? Wasn't that the first company that told me to call this one? She gave me a different address which was 2889 Archibald, Ontario...that doesn't seem to be a valid address.

larrybird said...

they said an officer would be by the next day.

Fred said...

Big scammer!

Anonymous said...

Just got off the phone with the same bandits. She gave me another address on Archibald, also a bogus location. When I asked for the website address, she told me to look in Google and they were listed there. She refused to give me the web address and hung up. I also asked for the contact who called me. The receptionist could not have been more rude and nasty, insulting, vague...you name it. So it seems they are hiding for sure.

DO NOT even call these gangsters with information. Call the local authorities first.