Reverse Phone Lookup 814-234-7699

This is actually Bank of Americas credit department, I recieved a call from this number this morning, I called back and asked who they were and they said BofA so I hung up and called the number on the back of my Credit Card. To my surprise my online bill pay neglected to automatically pay my bill last month so my account was past due. This is Bank of America, though I would never give them any information. If they call you tell them you will call back to the call center at the the number on the back of your credit card

Request: Reverse Phone Lookup 
814-234-7699, (814)234-7699, 814.234.7699, 8142347699

2 comments:

Di said...

received this call, be on the look out for a relative or neighbor to call, you, The have a habit of calling anyone with the same last name with a certain area, and asking them about you, or the call a neighbor to let them know you are "supposely" past due and want them to give you a message to call

cb said...

Keeps calling me at work with no one on the other line. Real annoying.