Reverse Phone Lookup 877-867-3787

They called and of course I do not answer phone numbers I do not know. In the message they left, it was a woman and she said this message was for me and or my boyfriend (Said both our full names). One, everything that me and my boyfriend have together is being paid on time every month. Second, we are not exactly married, so why would a company want to talk to a different person other then the "account holder"??? She said we needed to call her back regarding a problem with our account with them. I happen to have good credit and have never had any of my loans, bills sent to a collection agency. So how did they get my name? It's a different story for my boyfriend who does have some credit issues, but that does not explain how they got MY name.

Request: Reverse Phone Lookup
877-867-3787, (877)867-3787, 8778673787, 877.867.3787

3 comments:

Sammy said...

I called the number listed above about a letter I received in the mail claiming I owed money to someone. I noticed that the letter had my name and address but the wrong last four digits of my social security number. I asked the guy who this company was, so he proceeded to tell me Northland Group a debt collecting agency. I told him that this letter was sent to me in error becuase of the social security number and I didn't owe any money to anyone because all my bills are current. Then I asked how did I receive a letter with my name and the wrong social. He then asked me for my address I refused to give him the address because initially he told me the address in their system was for a pennsylvania address. I do not even live in that state or ever have lived in that state. He tried to get my address but I didn't give it to him because I knew it was a scam. So becareful when discussing your personal information with telephone representatives they may not be who you think they are.

Not a "Diemers" said...

We have received repeated calls from 877-867-3787 saying they are calling for someone name "Diemers". It is usually a recording of a woman's voice with an English accent. They have called since we got our phone number in 2005, calling 2 or 3 times a week. Sometime there is nothing but a hang up. They say they are from the "Lawson Group" and say it's about a tax collection matter.

Fedup said...

Saw this number on my caller ID several times. Finally, called them back and spoke to someone names "Sam". I asked why they kept calling my house. He told me they were looking for (first name, last name) which the name was that of my mom. I didn't tell him that the person he's looking for was indeed my mom so I told him that that person doesn't live at my address. What gets me is my mom doesn't even live in the same city as I do so why would they call my house looking for her. Scam if you ask me.