Reverse Phone Lookup for 323-372-6392

My sister got a call from this number today asking for me.. she lives out of state and her number is unlisted so I have no clue how they have her contact info. They even know what kind of car I drive because they asked for the name of the person that drives *insert car maker here*.. I have no idea who this company is.

Sorry that isn't much help but I'm also looking for any information.

Request: Reverse Phone Lookup
323-372-6392, (323)372-6392, 3233726392, 323.372.6392

3 comments:

Steven said...

Caller has called my wife several times a day starting about a week ago. They hang up when she answers, or occassionally say "oh thats interesting" and then hang up. She's called the number back, but they immediately hang up when she tries. Caller ID just says "los angeles, ca".

C. Andrew said...

Im getting these phone calls like once everyday. I have never had anyone actually talk when I answer it. It just stays on and then eventually makes that loud beep beep beep sound. It's annoying...My hubby said once he answered it when the same number had called and they asked for me. I have never had that happen..but I would love to know who this call is coming from so I can ask their home phone number so I can return the favor.

Shades said...

I get a call from NAD once or twice everyday so i called them back and it asked me to be on a do not call list so hopefully it works